Factory refurbished Clearview pioneer 400
he Clearview Pioneer 400 is the highest specification small stove ever built. It’s so fuel-efficient it can burn as little as one kilo of wood an hour, stay in over-night, boil a kettle and even heat your water, if the 8,000 BTU boiler is added. This rugged and stylish stove is equally at home in a country cottage, modern apartment and even a mobile home or a boat.
Repainted and shotblasted
Full test Certificate
- 5kW heat output.
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Takes up to 10 inch logs.