A Draftbooster chimney fan ensures that your wood-burning stove can be lit without problems to provide good and environmentally friendly combustion, just as putting more wood into the stove can be done with no problems, minimizing smoke in the room.
A Draftbooster chimney fan reduces particles and smoke in the room as well as soot deposits on the windows of the wood-burning stove.
Installing a Draftbooster chimney fan is extremely easy and can be done without skilled assistance.
With a Draftbooster, you get the full benefit and enjoyment of your wood-burning stove. You light the fire and use it without hassle.
FACTS ABOUT THE DRAFTBOOSTER CHIMNEY FAN
- The chimney fan can handle a constant smoke temperature of up to 250°C.
- A Draftbooster is durable, reliable and corrosion resistant.
- The Draftbooster is easy to clean and maintain.
- Chimney fans can be installed on both steel and brick chimneys.
- Draftbooster chimney fans can be turned off at any point – even when a fire has been established in the stove/fireplace.